- Alec Hay is the keynote speaker at Canadian Urban Institute +PLACE MAKER event on Urban Resilience
- Listen to David Bristow’s TEDx talk on “Connections for a Flourishing World“
- Alec Hay presents a speech on “Planning Climate Resilient Cities” at Green Building Training: Climate Reality for Cities and Infrastructure
- Resilient Networks cluster, a partnership including CRCI, featured in Architect
- Infrastructure Risk and Resilience: Transportation – The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Ignoring the Cost of Climate Change is Bad Business
- Who Pays for Climate Change?
- Does Every City Need a Chief Resilience Officer?
- David Suzuki: Great Public Transit Makes for a Great City
- Public Safety Canada: Canada-United States Action Plan for Critical Infrastructure
- Mobilising Investment in Low Carbon, Climate Resilient Infrastructure
- How Toronto Lost its Groove and why the rest of Canada should resist the temptation to cheer” by John Lorinc. The Walrus, Volume 8, Number 9, November 2011.
- The Center for National Policy: Perspectives on Infrastructure Resilience
- The Economist 26 Jun 08 The Cracks are Showing
- National Infrastructure Advisory Council 8 Sep 09 Critical Infrastructure Resilience Final Report and Recommendations
- The Economist 21 Oct 10 False Expectations
- Institution of Civil Engineers: Realizing a strategic vision for infrastructure
- Commentary on the Bundeswehr futures study and its findings on energy security
- Canadian Forces: The Future Security Environment